Cole & Mason Inverta Salt And Pepper Mill Set
The Cole & Mason Lyndhurst mills are the perfect balance of stylish sophistication and superior performance. Made from sustainably sourced ash wood finished with a rich Chestnut stain shows off the natural beauty of the wood grain and accented with rose gold; they make a beautiful addition to any home. As part of the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision range they provide you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a profess...Show More
The Cole & Mason Lyndhurst mills are the perfect balance of stylish sophistication and superior performance. Made from sustainably sourced ash wood finished with a rich Chestnut stain shows off the natural beauty of the wood grain and accented with rose gold; they make a beautiful addition to any home. As part of the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision range they provide you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would.
The Grind Select feature has six pre-selected settings for pepper and three for salt, ranging from fine to coarse, that have been tried and tested to ensure you always get the very best from your mill and the very best from your meals. They come filled with premium quality whole black peppercorns from Vietnam and coarse sea salt from Belgium so you can start using from the moment you receive them. When you do need to refill, simply unscrew the bung at the base of the mill. The wide opening makes refilling easy and mess free. Fill up with your favourite whole peppercorns and coarse salt, replace the bung and continue to enjoy expertly seasoned dishes. The inverta design of the mill means the mechanism is hidden at the top of the mill underneath the stainless steel disc. This means you'll no longer have to worry about salt and pepper mess or your kitchen worktop or dining table again. All Cole & Mason mills are covered by the lifetime mechanism guarantee.
The Gourmet Precision pepper mechanism is made from hardened carbon steel that strips instead of crushing peppercorns allowing them to release their natural oils which gives you more flavour with every turn. The Gourmet Precision salt mechanism is made from diamond-sharp ceramic ensuring you always get an accurate and even grind from every turn.
- The epitome of Cole & Mason style and elegance. The perfect balance of outstanding performance and beautiful design. No more mess on your worktops with the mechanism at the top of the mill.
- Featuring the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision+ mechanisms carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn. The hardwearing qualities of these mechanisms ensure you will always receive a consistently outstanding performance. With 6 pre-selected grind settings for pepper, and 3 for salt, ranging from fine to coarse you will always find the best grind size to optimise the flavour of every meal.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
- All Cole & Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by our lifetime mechanism guarantee. Should your mill not meet the high standards and expectations of Cole & Mason products we will be happy to replace your mill for an alternative of equivalent value. Accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered.
- Hints & tips:If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism. Turn the Grind Select band to the coarsest setting and twist the top, shaking any excess salt loose from the mechanism. This will free any large peppercorns or salt crystals that may have become lodged. Return the Grind Select band to your desired setting.
Do not put salt in your pepper mill as this will corrode the carbon steel mechanism.
Delivery: We aim to deliver all items between 3-5 working days. Free UK delivery when you spend over £75. Standard UK delivery £4.95. Find out more here
Click & Collect: Free collection from store, for any order. Find out more here
Returns: You can return any unwanted items up to 28 days after purchase. Find out more here