In-Time Watch & Jewellery Repair Service
Since 1981, In-Time has been providing a dedicated watch and jewellery repair service. Masters in their trade, In-Time boast highly skilled teams.
In-Time undertake simple repairs, taking just a few minutes, as well as more complex repairs; most of which are completed in-store during a single visit or within a few days where parts have to be ordered. Repairs requiring specialist tools and equipment are carried out in dedicated workshops supported by a free no-obligation quotation service.
Most battery replacements and minor repairs can be completed in the time it takes for you to take a break and enjoy a cup of coffee.
For more details visit the In-Time website.
- Battery replacements for all brands
- 18-month guarantee on battery replacements
- Pressure testing and gasket replacements
- On-site water resistant testing
- Servicing & overhauls
- Quartz module exchanges
- Crown and stem replacements
- Glass replacements
- Dial Restoration
- Clasp repairs
- Minor repairs
- Ring resizing (from £25)
- Ring repairs (from £35)
- Rhodium plating (from £33)
- Stone resetting
- Necklace re-stringing (from £35)
- Bracelet repairs
- Chain repairs (from £20)
- Earring repairs
- Jewellery cleaning and polishing
Watch Straps and Bracelets
- High quality HIRSCH watch straps
- Leather, polyurethane and sports straps
- Stainless steel and gold plated bracelets
- Bracelet alterations and repairs
Services are quoted on an individual basis depending on your requirements. Please speak to a member of the In-Time team in-store, on the third floor, for details