Kenwood Virgin Wines
THE KENWOOD CHEF VIRGIN WINE PROMOTION (THE “PROMOTION”)
UK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promoter: The Promotion is conducted by Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH, United Kingdom (“we“, “us“, “our“).
- Promotion Period: The Promotion is valid while stocks last from 00:00 on 11th July 2019 to 23:59 on 18th August 2019 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
- Purchasing Qualifying Products: The Promotion is available for all purchases of the Qualifying Products (defined in point 5 below) made by you during the Promotion Period:
- in-store and online via the UK websites of participating Kenwood retailers in the UK (“Retailer(s)“). A full list of Retailers can be found at [Kenwoodtreats.co.uk/summervirginwine]; or
- via the Kenwood website located at www.kenwoodworld.com/UK (“Kenwood Website“).
- Eligibility: All customers of the Retailers and the Kenwood Website who are resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residentsand aged eighteen (18) years of age and over (“you“, “your(s)“) are eligible to participate in the Promotion and, by participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us).
- Qualifying Products: The following Kenwood Chef kitchen machine products purchased during the Promotion Period are qualifying products for the Promotion:
|Range||Model(s) of Qualifying Products|
|Chef||KVC3100S, KVC3100W, KVC3110.S, KVL4100S, KVL4100W (“Chef Qualifying Products“)|
|Chef Elite||KVC5100S, KVL6100S, KQL6100I, KQL6100V, KQL6100Z, KVC5320S (“Chef Elite Qualifying Products“)|
|Chef Titanium||KVC7300S, KVL8300S (“Chef Titanium Qualifying Products“)|
|Cooking Chef||KCC9060S (“Cooking Chef Qualifying Products“)|
The model number is located on the packaging of the Qualifying Product or on the underside of the Qualifying Product. If you are unsure whether a product is a Qualifying Product in-store, please ask a sales assistant.
- Obtain a copy of the Terms and Conditions: You can obtain a copy of these Terms and Conditions on the Kenwood Website or by writing to Kenwood treats, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG to receive a hardcopy in the post. All changes will be posted in revised Terms and Conditions on the Kenwood Website and will be available in hardcopy by post by calling 01565656644.
- Promotion Offer: When you purchase any Qualifying Product in a single transaction from any Retailer or on the Kenwood Website during the Promotion Period, you will be eligible to claim [Free Wine] totalling up to the maximum tier value applicable to your Qualifying Product (“Tier Value” as defined in point 8 below) from us. This offer is specific to the purchase of Qualifying Products and is limited to one (1) redemption of Free Wine up to the corresponding Tier Value per transaction.
- Wine Promotion(s): When you purchase the following Qualifying Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you will be eligible to claim Free Wine (as defined below) up to the corresponding Tier Value as specified below:
|Qualifying Product||Tier Value|
|Chef Range: KVC3100S, KVC3100W, KVL4100S, KVL4100W||Redeem up to £80 of free wine|
|Chef Elite Range: KVC5100S, KVL6100S, KQL6100I, KQL6100V, KQL6100Z, KVC5320S||Redeem up to £130 of free wine|
|Chef Titanium Range: KVC7300S, KVL8300S||Redeem up to £156 of free wine|
|Cooking Chef Range: KCC9060S||Redeem up to £215 of free wine|
(“Free Wine(s)“). Free Wine in this Promotion cannot be returned, exchanged for cash or for any alternative products. Non alcoholic Hamper option is available to those who wish to select it under the same terms.
- How to claim your Free Wine
- To claim your Free Wine you must visit the www.kenwoodtreats.co.uk/summervirginwine at any time during the Promotion Period in which you purchased your Qualifying Product and up to thirty (30) days after (“Redemption Period“) and complete the following steps:
- complete the online redemption form available at Kenwoodtreats.co.uk/summervirginwine, providing your full name, postal address, email address and phone number and details of the Qualifying Product purchased by you, including purchase date, the Retailer and the model number;
- upload a scanned copy or photo of your sales receipt as proof of purchase of a Qualifying Product. Your sales receipt must show the Qualifying Product information identified in point (i) above and the name of the Retailer or Kenwood (to show where you purchased the Qualifying Product);
- select your choice of free wine to a total value of the Tier Value corresponding to your Qualifying Product; and
- submit your completed form, your receipt and your selection of Free Wine.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, you can claim your Free Wine by post during the Redemption Period. Please call 01565656644 for a hardcopy redemption form and a copy of the full terms and conditions. This is a local number and not a premium rate number. You will need to:
- complete the redemption form, providing your full name, postal address, email address and phone number and details of the Qualifying Product purchased by you, including purchase date and the model number;
- select your choice of free wine to a total value of the Tier Value corresponding to your Qualifying Product; and;
- enclose a photocopy of your receipt as proof of purchase of a Qualifying Product. Your sales receipt must show the Qualifying Product information identified in point (i) above and the name of the Retailer or Kenwood (to show where you purchased the Qualifying Product); and
- send your completed form and copy of your receipt in the prepaid return envelope by post to: Kenwood treats, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG (“Postal Redemption“).
- Claims are posted at claimants risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Online Redemption and Postal Redemption are together referred to as “Redemption(s)“.
- Your Free wine must be redeemed in a single Redemption.
- Your selection of Free wine must not exceed the Tier Value corresponding to your Qualifying Product. For example, if you have purchased a Qualifying Product from the Chef Qualifying Products, you can select free wine up to a total value of £80.
- If the total value of your selection of Free wine is lower than the maximum Tier Value corresponding to your Qualifying Product, you forfeit the difference and no change will be given.
- If you do not complete your Redemption within the Redemption Period you forfeit your Free wine
- On receipt of your Redemption, we will verify your Redemption. We reserve the right to reject any Redemption which we believe is incomplete, incorrect, invalid, forged or illegible. Therefore, please complete your Redemption carefully and accurately.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, we will send your Free Wine to you via Virgin Wine within (28) days of the date of our receipt of your Redemption and your parcel will need to be signed for.
- Queries: If your free wine has/have not been delivered within the above timeframes, you can contact us on the contact us page of www.kenwoodtreats.co.uk/summervirginwine or by telephone on 01565656644. This is a local number and not a premium rate number.
- Governing Law: The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Data Controller and Data Processor (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679)) is the Marketing Lounge Partnership of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.