Sisley White Ginger Contouring Oil For Legs 150ml
White Ginger Contouring Oil offers a global solution for women looking for lighter-feeling legs. A beauty oil with a silky texture that is easy to apply and lends itself to a long massage, ideal for toning the legs. Leaves a satiny veil on the skin. Its aromatic essences and fresh fragrance promote a sensation of complete well-being. Does not stain. Allows you to dress quickly after application.
Combined with a specific massage technique, it offers 4 highly targeted actions :
- Anti-fatigue action: White Ginger extract and Ginkgo Biloba oil extract.
- Remodelling action: Gelidium cartilagineum extract and Cedrol.
- Toning action: Essential oils of Rosemary and Litsea cubeba, combined with White Ginger extract.
- Enhancing action: Shea, Macadamia and Andiroba oils.
- Immediately, sensations of discomfort are soothed. Skin is softer, smoother, more toned.
- Day after day, legs feel lighter. The silhouette is reshaped.
- Size: 150ml
Apply morning or evening, from the ankles to the top of the legs and hips according to the specific toning and draining application method:
1. Apply from the arch of the foot, moving up with circular movements around the ankles with your fingertips.
2. Then massage the calf by lightly stroking with one hand after the other, moving up from the ankle towards the knee, then go around the knee, pressing firmly with an upward motion to stimulate draining.
3. Repeat the same action on the thigh, starting at the knee and moving up to the top of the buttock.
4. Follow with large, firm, circular movements with the palms of both hands, moving up from the knee towards the buttock and hip.
Repeat this technique three times on each leg.
Delivery: We aim to deliver all items between 3-5 working days. Free UK delivery when you spend over £75. Standard UK delivery £4.95. Find out more here
Click & Collect: Free collection from store, for any order. Find out more here
Returns: You can return any unwanted items up to 28 days after purchase. Find out more here