Birkenstock Arizona Vegan Birko-Flor Nubuck in Black
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor® nubuck
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; vegan; color-coordinated outsole
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- Insole: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
Standard Delivery: We aim to deliver all items between 3-5 working days. Free UK delivery when you spend over £50. Standard UK delivery £4.95. Find out more here.
Next Working Day Delivery: £7 (Complete your order by 2pm Monday - Thursday for next day delivery.) Find out more here.
Click & Collect: Free collection from store, for any order. Find out more here.
Local Same Day Delivery: Order by 12pm, weekdays only, FREE within 2 Mile of Elys, SW19 4DP
Returns: You can return any unwanted items up to 28 days after purchase. Find out more here.