Clarins Toning Lotion for Combination / Oily Skin 200ml
Clarins new range of Toners are tailored to your skin type and concerns. The Purifying Toning Lotion balances combination to oily skin types by limiting the over production of sebum whilst also removing excess cleanser residue.
- This floral fruity toner is created with a combination of Meadowsweet and Witch Hazel which work together to reduce shine, visible pores and brighten the skins complexion.
- The pleasant, lightweight formula also contains a Microbiota Complex which is created with a trio of aquatic plants and saffron flower polyphenols to restore the healthy balance of bacteria.
- Skin is left feeling perfectly clean, purified and less oily. Product comes without outer packaging to avoid wastage.
- If you loved Clarins Toning Lotion for Oily Skin then you'll love this.
- Tones, hydrates, and purifies combination to oily skin
- Removes every last trace of cleanser
- Leaves skin soft, shine-free, and refined
- Balances the skin's microbiota
- Colorant and alcohol-free
- Size: 200ml
Track you Parcel: Track your parcel with Parcelforce here.** During Peak times or during Strike action and Adverse weather it may take us longer to deliver. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.**
Standard Delivery: We aim to deliver all items between 3-5 working days. Free UK delivery when you spend over £75. Standard UK delivery £4.95. Find out more here.
Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95 (Complete your order by 12pm Monday - Thursday for next day delivery.) Find out more here.
Click & Collect: Free collection from store, for any order. Find out more here.
Local Same Day Delivery: Currently unavailable.
Returns: You can return any unwanted items up to 28 days after purchase. Find out more here.
Swyft Delivery & Returns: Enjoy Free 48 hour delivery* on selected core Swyft products. Made to order items are delivered to you in just 14 days. For more information click here. To return a Swyft sofa click here.
Receive your Swyft delivery in time for Christmas if you order by 25th November.