Lanson Brut Black Label 20cl
Le Black Lael Brut owes its iconic name to Victor Lanson who gave it in 1937, both as proof of openness to the world and as a tribute tot the Royal Court of England which Lanson has been officially supplying since 1900
- The authentic style of Le Black Label Brut comes from a unique savoir-faire based on:
- A selection of the finest Crus of Champagne (including historical villages such as Dizy, Verzenay, Trepail)
- The Original Champagne vinification method - for incomparable fruitniness and freshness.
- A palette of reserve wines - counting numerous vintages spread over 20 years
- A longer ageing time in cellar
Eye: Brilliant - clear - amber highlights - stream of fine bubbles
Nose: springtime aromas - toasty hints - honey notes
Palate: bouquet of ripe fruits - citrus notes - maturity - lightness - freshness
Track you Parcel: Track your parcel with Parcelforce here.** During Peak times or during Strike action and Adverse weather it may take us longer to deliver. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.**
Standard Delivery: We aim to deliver all items between 3-5 working days. Free UK delivery when you spend over £75. Standard UK delivery £4.95. Find out more here.
Next Working Day Delivery: £7.95 (Complete your order by 12pm Monday - Thursday for next day delivery.) Find out more here.
Click & Collect: Free collection from store, for any order. Find out more here.
Local Same Day Delivery: Currently unavailable.
Returns: You can return any unwanted items up to 28 days after purchase. Find out more here.
Swyft Delivery & Returns: Enjoy Free 48 hour delivery* on selected core Swyft products. Made to order items are delivered to you in just 14 days. For more information click here. To return a Swyft sofa click here.
Receive your Swyft delivery in time for Christmas if you order by 25th November.