Easy Care: Turn your mattress topper regularly on the bed and use both sides. To keep fresh, simply hang outside to air. Any areas ...Show More
Easy Care: Turn your mattress topper regularly on the bed and use both sides. To keep fresh, simply hang outside to air. Any areas requiring more attention can be spot cleaned.
- 100% natural product, therefore breathable and temperature regulating.
- Ideal for use with all mattresses - especially with those that radiate heat back up into the body (some types of memory foam mattresses).
- No bleach or chemicals used when wool is cleaned; no glues, artificial fibres or bonding agents used.
Broad elasticated straps on corners.
- Luxurious 100% brushed cotton casing surrounds wool filling. Wool is hand teased and needled and then carefully stitched into casing.
- Resists dust mites.
- Responsible and sustainable. Wool is shorn from live sheep in traditional way. Cotton casing is made in a mill that has OKEO-TEX® certification.
- Devon Duvets only ever use certified 100% British wool - and they are the first bedding company in the UK to achieve accreditation from British Wool. Only companies that can prove 100% of their wool is British are given this accreditation.
- They only ever use 100% natural brushed cotton in the outer casings of their wool mattress toppers.
- Each mattress topper is individually handcrafted by their seamstresses in their Devon workshops, then hand folded and placed into reusable packaging.