Mela Comfort Original Weighted Blanket Kids 4kg
- Our blankets are made using anti-rustle glass quartz pellets, which move around silently and mould to your body shape.
- Those pellets are padded with polyester and encased in a breathable, 100% cotton outer shell, to help you maintain that just-right temperature. Weighted blankets feel a little like a comforting hug, all night long – so it’s no wonder that they’ve been shown to ease muscle tension, can help reduce stress hormones, and can help increase the release of happy hormones.
- If your mind races at night, or if your legs feel restless, a weighted blanket could be the answer. It helps to foster a sense of stillness and calm, helping your body and brain to switch off for the night.
- What weight should I choose?
Ideally, your weighted blanket should be 8-12% of your body weight. If your weight is suitable for a number of sizes, then really, your ideal weight comes down to preference. Don’t choose a blanket that’s too heavy for your weight range: the last thing you need is to be that person who got stuck underneath a blanket. Or, worse still, that person who couldn’t even get underneath their blanket in the first place.
• Wash at a maximum of 30°C
• Wash on a cold gentle cycle
• Do not iron
• Do not tumble dry
• Lay flat to dry
To dry your blanket, place it flat on top of a few large towels to soak up any excess water. This will prevent the blanket from losing its shape.
You can hang-dry your blanket, but doing so may decrease the lifespan of your blanket.
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
This product is not suitable for dry cleaning or for being used in a clothes dryer as it damages the blanket and reduces its lifespan
Weighted blankets are designed to be used by individuals for optimal weight distribution. Each member of a couple should use his or her own blanket.
Does a beloved pet share your bed? At Mela, we love a good cuddle too, but please be aware that our fabrics, while high-quality, are not claw or bite-proof.
Protect your blanket
Protect your blanket from direct sources of heat, as heat could damage the glass pellets inside. This product is heavy and for adult use only. Do not leave a child or pet unattended!
Delivery: We aim to deliver all items between 3-5 working days. Free UK delivery when you spend over £50. Standard UK delivery £4.95. Find out more here.
Free 48 hour delivery* on all Swyft orders. For more information click here.
Click & Collect: Free collection from store, for any order. Find out more here.
Returns: You can return any unwanted items up to 28 days after purchase. Find out more here.
To return a Swyft sofa click here