1815 Tapas Dishes (Set of 8)
Giving a classic design a modern twist, say hello to these 1815 Tapas Dishes in a set of eight. Designed with olives, Patatas Bravas and Gambas al Ajillo in mind. These shallow, round tapas plates made from durable porcelain come in a rainbow of colours to bring instant life and soul to any party. Dating back to the year John Doulton founded his now world-famous pottery firm, the 1815 collection gives a nod to our rich Royal Doulton heritage.
- Perfect for tapas dishes such as olives, Patatas Bravas and Gambas al Ajillo
- Set of 8—easily stackable
- Unique finish thanks to hand-dipped glaze technique
- Made from durable chip-resistant porcelain
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- WIDTH: 12 cm x LENGTH: 12 cm x HEIGHT: 4 cm